- Vizier Jin'bak yells: Ah-hah! The lot of you will soon wish you hadn't come this way...
- Vizier Jin'bak yells: Allow me to show you the power of amber alchemy...
- Vizier Jin'bak yells: But... I was... who will...?!
- Vizier Jin'bak yells: Did you think you stood a chance?!
- Vizier Jin'bak yells: I hope they make it this far. Then my strength and skill will be clear to all!
- Vizier Jin'bak yells: Your carved bones will decorate the weapons of our warriors!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Sap Puddle – The Sap Puddle grows over time, inflicting 480 Nature damage over 1 sec to enemies who touch it. Touching the Sap Puddle also causes it to shrink in size.
- Sap Residue – When a player touches the Sap Puddle, it causes the Residue to attach to them. Sap Residue inflicts 480 Nature damage over 1 sec. The effect stacks.
- Summon Sap Globule – Vizier Jin'bak summons three Sap Globules from the tree.
- Sap Globule – Sap Globules try to congeal with the Sap Puddle, increasing its size.
- Detonate – Vizier Jin'bak attempts to detonate the Sap Puddle, inflicting damage based on the size of the Sap Puddle.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.