- General Pa'valak yells: I have failed you, empress...
- General Pa'valak yells: My army will crush you!
- General Pa'valak yells: Niuzao's forces attack from the rear!
- General Pa'valak yells: Put down your weapons or die!
- General Pa'valak yells: Stop them! Mantid attack!
- General Pa'valak yells: The empress demands it!
- General Pa'valak yells: The temple will fall! You cannot stop my forces!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Blade Rush – General Pa'valak throws his sword at a random player's location, inflicting 14400 Physical damage to all players within 4 yards on impact. Once the sword lands General Pa'valak then charges to it, inflicting 13320 to 15480 Physical damage to all players within 8 yards and knocking them back.
- Tempest – General Pa'valak unleashes a tempest, inflicting 11100 to 12900 Nature damage to all players within 60 yards and negating the next 3600 points of healing on the target.
When General Pa'valak reaches 65% and 35% remaining health, he shields himself in a Bulwark and summons reinforcements.
- Bulwark – General Pa'valak surrounds himself in a shield, absorbing 720000 damage.
- Aerial Bombardment
General Pa'valak summons Sik'thik Amber-Sappers to bomb players.
- Siege Explosive – Sik'thik Amber-Sappers drop Siege Explosives that arm themselves after 3 seconds. Then after an additional 3 seconds pass they explode for 22200 to 25800 Fire damage in a 7 yard radius. The explosion causes players to take 5% additional damage for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
- Throw Explosive – Players may attempt to throw Siege Explosives back at enemy Mantid before they arm. Thrown Explosives inflict 60000 Fire damage to all Mantid within 7 yards of the targeted area and increase their damage taken by 5% for 1.5 min. This effect stacks.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.