View in 3DView in 3D
General Pa'valak yells: I have failed you, empress...
General Pa'valak yells: My army will crush you!
General Pa'valak yells: Niuzao's forces attack from the rear!
General Pa'valak yells: Put down your weapons or die!
General Pa'valak yells: Stop them! Mantid attack!
General Pa'valak yells: The empress demands it!
General Pa'valak yells: The forces of Niuzao are weak!
General Pa'valak yells: The temple will fall! You cannot stop my forces!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– General Pa'valak throws his sword at a random player's location, inflicting 120000 Physical damage to all players within 4 yards on impact. Once the sword lands General Pa'valak then charges to it, inflicting 111000 to 129000 Physical damage to all players within 0 yards and knocking them back.
– General Pa'valak unleashes a tempest, inflicting 92500 to 107500 Nature damage to all players within 60 yards and negating the next 30000 points of healing on the target.
When General Pa'valak reaches 65% and 35% remaining health, he shields himself in a Bulwark and summons reinforcements.
– General Pa'valak surrounds himself in a shield, absorbing 6000000 damage.
General Pa'valak summons Sik'thik Amber-Sappers to bomb players.
– Sik'thik Amber-Sappers drop Siege Explosives that arm themselves after 3 seconds. Then after an additional 3 seconds pass they explode for 185000 to 215000 Fire damage in a 7 yard radius. The explosion causes players to take 5% additional damage for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
– Players may attempt to throw Siege Explosives back at enemy Mantid before they arm. Thrown Explosives inflict 500000 Fire damage to all Mantid within 7 yards of the targeted area and increase their damage taken by 5% for 1.50 min. This effect stacks.
– General Pa'valak summons waves of Sik'thik Soldiers to defend him in battle.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.