Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Blade Rush – General Pa'valak throws his sword at a random player's location, inflicting 14400 Physical damage to all players within 4 yards on impact. Once the sword lands General Pa'valak then charges to it, inflicting 13320 to 15480 Physical damage to all players within 0 yards and knocking them back.
- Tempest – General Pa'valak unleashes a tempest, inflicting 11100 to 12900 Nature damage to all players within 60 yards and negating the next 3600 points of healing on the target.
When General Pa'valak reaches 65% and 35% remaining health, he shields himself in a Bulwark and summons reinforcements.
- Bulwark – General Pa'valak surrounds himself in a shield, absorbing 720000 damage.
- Aerial Bombardment
General Pa'valak summons Sik'thik Amber-Sappers to bomb players.
- Siege Explosive – Sik'thik Amber-Sappers drop Siege Explosives that arm themselves after 3 seconds. Then after an additional 3 seconds pass they explode for 22200 to 25800 Fire damage in a 7 yard radius. The explosion causes players to take 5% additional damage for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
- Throw Explosive – Players may attempt to throw Siege Explosives back at enemy Mantid before they arm. Thrown Explosives inflict 60000 Fire damage to all Mantid within 7 yards of the targeted area and increase their damage taken by 5% for 1.50 min. This effect stacks.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.