Haiyan the Unstoppable
- Haiyan the Unstoppable yells: Clan Gurthan is right! Only the honorless Clan Harthak could bring in a lesser race to do their bidding. You must be traitors!
- Haiyan the Unstoppable yells: Clan Kargesh will demonstrate why only the strong deserve to stand at our King's side!
- Haiyan the Unstoppable yells: Impossible! Our might is the greatest in all the empire!
- Haiyan the Unstoppable yells: The Mogu cannot reclaim our rightful glory without our clan's strength!
- Haiyan the Unstoppable yells: These pathetic clans are beneath you, my king. They sully the great legacy of our people!
- Haiyan the Unstoppable yells: Where'd you get that weapon from, your sister?
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Kuai the Brute
Clan Gurthan favors the use of fist weapons and prizes their Quilen companions.
- Shockwave – Kuai the Brute sends a shockwave along the ground in front of him. The shockwave launches any player hit into the air. Players suffer Physical damage based on how far they fall.
Ming the Cunning
The Harthak are masters of wind and lightning based magic.
- Whirling Dervish – Ming the Cunning summons a Whirling Dervish that randomly moves around the arena, inflicting 8550 Nature damage and knocking back all players in its path.
- Magnetic Field – Ming the Cunning rapidly spins in place, creating a Magnetic Field that pulls nearby creatures into its vortex. Creatures in the vortex suffer 7694 Nature damage every 1 sec.
- Lightning Bolt – Ming the Cunning inflicts (100% of Spell power) Nature damage to his current target.
Haiyan the Unstoppable
The Kargesh are strong warriors who favor large weapons and fire magic.
- Conflagrate – Haiyan the Unstoppable lights a random player on fire in a huge gout of flame. The Conflagration inflicts 2400 Fire damage every 1 sec and disorients the victim. When Conflagrate ends, the flames jump to any nearby creature.
- Meteor – Haiyan the Unstoppable hurls a fiery boulder at a random player. When the meteor lands, it inflicts 28499 Fire damage in a 10 yard radius divided evenly among all players in the area of effect.
- Traumatic Blow – Haiyan the Unstoppable inflicts 200% of his weapon damage as Physical damage to his current target. The victim receives 50% less healing for the next 5 sec.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.