Xin the Weaponmaster <King of the Clans>
- Xin the Weaponmaster yells: ENOUGH OF THIS FARCE! You will feel PAIN, cowards!
- Xin the Weaponmaster yells: Face the might of my arsenal, weaklings!
- Xin the Weaponmaster yells: Fall to your knees, coward!
- Xin the Weaponmaster yells: I. Am. UNDEFEATED!
- Xin the Weaponmaster yells: MY MIGHT IS ENDLESS!
- Xin the Weaponmaster yells: Useless, all of you! Even the guards you give me in tribute can't keep these lesser beings from my palace.
- Xin the Weaponmaster yells: What is this, more have come to claim my crown? They are small and weak.
- Xin the Weaponmaster yells: You are not the first to challenge me, peons. You will not be the last.
- Xin the Weaponmaster yells: You call that... a fight...?
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 600 reputation with Golden Lotus
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Ground Slam – Xin slams the ground in front of him, inflicting 18525 to 19475 Physical damage and decreasing the armor of enemies in a 30 yard cone in front of him by 25% for 20 sec. This effect stacks.
- Circle of Flame – Xin animates a staff from his arsenal. The staff circles a random enemy in flame, detonating once the circle completes. The explosion inflicts 14820 to 15580 Fire damage and knocks enemies into the air.
- Inciting Roar – Xin cries out a bellowing roar, activating the arsenal of his choice and inflicting 9500 damage to all enemies.
- Whirlwinding Axes – Xin animates the axes in his arsenal. These axes inflict 11115 to 11685 Physical damage to enemies within 6 yards, knocking them back.
- Blade Trap – At 66% remaining health, Xin activates his sword traps. The stream of blades inflict 5557 to 5843 Physical damage every 0.5 sec. to those caught in the path.
- Death From Above! – At 33% remaining health, Xin activates every last weapon in his arsenal. The mounted crossbows on the wall inflict 741 to 779 Physical damage on a random player every 1 sec.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.