Add to list...View in 3DLinks
Commander Durand yells: But... my legend!
Commander Durand yells: My blade is peerless!
Commander Durand yells: My legend begins NOW!
Commander Durand yells: Perfect technique!
Commander Durand yells: To think you've come so far, only to perish here. I'll honor you with clean deaths.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Commander Durand
The new military commander of the Scarlet Crusade attacks the players with a series of lightning quick strikes.
High Inquisitor Whitemane
Flash of Steel
– Commander Durand rapidly shifts around the battlefield, attacking random players and inflicting 190 to 210 Physical damage every time he strikes.
– Commander Durand quickly dashes through his enemies to a location, inflicting 190 to 210 Physical damage to every enemy in his path.
The High Inquisitor of the Scarlet Crusade comes to the aid of Commander Durand when he falls, resurrecting him to fight at her side.
Power Word: Shield
– High Inquisitor Whitemane wraps an ally in a magical shield that absorbs 300 damage.
– High Inquisitor Whitemane smites her current target, inflicting 278 to 322 (+ 100% of Spell power) Holy damage.
– High Inquisitor Whitemane resurrects all fallen Scarlet Judicators within 100 yards to come to her aid.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.