Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
Thalnos the Soulrender
Thalnos the Soulrender yells: Can this be... the end, at last...?
Thalnos the Soulrender yells: Claim a body, and wreak terrible vengeance!
Thalnos the Soulrender yells: More... More souls!
Thalnos the Soulrender yells: My endless agony shall be yours, as well!
Thalnos the Soulrender yells: No rest... for the angry dead!
Thalnos the Soulrender yells: Seek out a vessel... and return!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Raise Fallen Crusader
– Thalnos raises the fallen soldiers of the Argent Crusade, summoning a Fallen Crusader every 1 sec for 5 sec.
– The bodies of Fallen Crusaders remain after being defeated.
– The melee attacks of a Fallen Crusader can inflict Mind Rot on their current target. The Mind Rot inflicts 29 to 30 Shadow damage every 2 sec for 6 sec. This effect stacks.
– Thalnos the Soulrender launches a spirit at the location of his current target. When the spirit reaches its target, a Spirit Gale forms. The Gale immediately inflicts 390 to 410 Shadow damage to players within 2 yards, then inflicts 147 to 153 Shadow damage every 1 sec. to enemies standing inside the effect.
– Thalnos the Soulrender rips the soul from a random player, inflicting 488 to 512 Shadow damage every 3 sec for 6 sec.Every time Evict Soul inflicts damage it creates an Evicted Soul of the target. Evicted Souls attack the closest friend of their target.
– The Evicted Soul's attacks inflict 98 to 102 Shadow damage to enemies within 6 yards of his target.
Summon Empowering Spirit
– Thalnos creates an Empowering Spirit near him.
– Empowering Spirits attempt to inhabit the body of the closest Fallen Crusader and create an Empowered Zombie.
– Empowered Zombies are powerful and not easily destroyed Undead.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.