Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Raise Fallen Crusader
– Thalnos raises the fallen soldiers of the Argent Crusade, summoning a Fallen Crusader every 1 sec for 5 sec.
– The bodies of Fallen Crusaders remain after being defeated.
– The melee attacks of a Fallen Crusader can inflict Mind Rot on their current target. The Mind Rot inflicts 29 to 30 Shadow damage every 2 sec for 6 sec. This effect stacks.
– Thalnos the Soulrender launches a spirit at the location of his current target. When the spirit reaches its target, a Spirit Gale forms. The Gale immediately inflicts 390 to 410 Shadow damage to players within 2 yards, then inflicts 147 to 153 Shadow damage every 1 sec. to enemies standing inside the effect.
– Thalnos the Soulrender rips the soul from a random player, inflicting 488 to 512 Shadow damage every 3 sec for 6 sec.Every time Evict Soul inflicts damage it creates an Evicted Soul of the target. Evicted Souls attack the closest friend of their target.
– The Evicted Soul's attacks inflict 98 to 102 Shadow damage to enemies within 6 yards of his target.
Summon Empowering Spirit
– Thalnos creates an Empowering Spirit near him.
– Empowering Spirits attempt to inhabit the body of the closest Fallen Crusader and create an Empowered Zombie.
– Empowered Zombies are powerful and not easily destroyed Undead.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.