Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Brew Bolt – If there are no players near Yan-Zhu, he will begin casting Brew Bolts. Inflicts 10725 to 11275 Frost damage and increases magic damage taken by the target by 10% for 6 sec. This effect stacks.
Uncle Gao's crazy experiments grant Yan-Zhu one of two wheat brew abilities.
- Bloat – Yan-Zhu infuses a random player with an excessive quantity of brew. This Bloat causes brew to gush from their ears for 30 sec, inflicting 4400 Frost damage and knocking back targets in a 10-degree cone on either side of the bloated player.
- Blackout Brew – The heavy Blackout Brew inflicts 3300 Frost damage to all players and applies 3 stacks of Blackout Brew. Stacks can be removed by moving and jumping. If Blackout Brew reaches 10 stacks, the Brew stuns the player for 10 sec.
Uncle Gao's new fermentation procedures grant Yan-Zhu one of two ale brew abilities.
- Bubble Shield – Yan-Zhu covers himself with 8 small bubbles. Each bubble grants Yan-Zhu 10% damage reduction. This effect stacks.
- Yeasty Brew Alemental – Yan-Zhu summons forth Yeasty Brew Alementals to aid him.
- Ferment – The Yeasty Brew Alemental fires a fermentation beam towards Yan-Zhu the Uncasked, but players may intercept the beam and receive its effect by standing between the two Alementals. The fermentation restores 1% of health and mana every 1 sec. to the affected target.
- Brew Bolt – Yeasty Brew Alementals can cast a less powerful version of Brew Bolt, inflicting 2145 to 2255 Frost damage.
Uncle Gao has modified the family recipe, granting Yan-Zhu one of two stout brew abilities.
- Carbonation – Yan-Zhu fills the room with Carbonation for 20 sec. The Carbonation inflicts 220 Frost damage every 1 sec. to enemies that are close to the ground and prevents them from attacking or casting spells due to acute asphyxiation.
In addition, Carbonation causes Fizzy Bubbles to spawn.
- Fizzy Bubble – Clicking on a Fizzy Bubble grants a player the ability to fly for 20 sec.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.