Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– If there are no players near Yan-Zhu, he will begin casting Brew Bolts. Inflicts 10725 to 11275 Frost damage and increases magic damage taken by the target by 10% for 6 sec. This effect stacks.
Uncle Gao's crazy experiments grant Yan-Zhu one of two wheat brew abilities.
– Yan-Zhu infuses a random player with an excessive quantity of brew. This Bloat causes brew to gush from their ears for 30 sec, inflicting 4400 Frost damage and knocking back targets in a 10-degree cone on either side of the bloated player.
– The heavy Blackout Brew inflicts 3300 Frost damage to all players and applies 3 stacks of Blackout Brew. Stacks can be removed by moving and jumping. If Blackout Brew reaches 10 stacks, the Brew stuns the player for 10 sec.
– The Yeasty Brew Alemental fires a fermentation beam towards Yan-Zhu the Uncasked, but players may intercept the beam and receive its effect by standing between the two Alementals. The fermentation restores 1% of health and mana every 1 sec. to the affected target.
– Yeasty Brew Alementals can cast a less powerful version of Brew Bolt, inflicting 2145 to 2255 Frost damage.
Uncle Gao has modified the family recipe, granting Yan-Zhu one of two stout brew abilities.
– Yan-Zhu fills the room with Carbonation for 20 sec. The Carbonation inflicts 220 Frost damage every 1 sec. to enemies that are close to the ground and prevents them from attacking or casting spells due to acute asphyxiation. In addition, Carbonation causes Fizzy Bubbles to spawn.
– Clicking on a Fizzy Bubble grants a player the ability to fly for 20 sec.
Wall of Suds
– Yan-Zhu periodically summons forth walls of sudsy brew. The onrushing brew inflicts 11000 Frost damage every 0.5 seconds to players that stand within the wall and stuns them for 5 sec.
– The sudsy nature of Yan-Zhu grants players the ability to jump extra high.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.