View in 3DView in 3D
Houndmaster Braun yells: How dare you!
Houndmaster Braun yells: I let the dogs out!
Houndmaster Braun yells: Meat for the pack.
Houndmaster Braun yells: My hound!
Houndmaster Braun yells: No!
Houndmaster Braun says: Ah, fresh meat for the dogs.
Houndmaster Braun says: Arrggghhhhh!
Houndmaster Braun says: Attack! Kill them all!
Houndmaster Braun says: Don't just sit there! Kill them!
Houndmaster Braun says: Hmm, did you hear something lads?
Houndmaster Braun says: I bleed... haha... but I won't die!
Houndmaster Braun says: Release the hounds!
Houndmaster Braun says: Stupid animals! I'll put you down after I kill these weaklings.
Houndmaster Braun says: What? No, no! Stop! Obey your master!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Houndmaster Braun throws one of his knives at a random enemy, inflicting 356 to 393 Physical damage and applying Bloody Mess to all enemies in the knife's path.
– Houndmaster Braun leaps onto a random enemy and whirls around, releasing a spray of knives at all targets within 5 yards, inflicting 427 to 472 Physical damage and applying Bloody Mess to the target and any of its nearby allies.
– Houndmaster Braun's knife attacks inflict 118 to 131 damage to an enemy every 2 sec. for 10 sec. This effect stacks.Braun applies this effect to any target hit by Piercing Throw or Death Blossom.
– Houndmaster Braun calls for an Obedient Hound to enter the fight at 90%, 80%, 70%, and 60% remaining health.
– Trained by Houndmaster Braun, this large mastiff follows any order given to it by his master.
– At 50% remaining health and unable to control his dogs, Houndmaster Braun begins to attack 50% faster and inflicts 25% more damage.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.