- Jandice Barov yells: Come, try your luck! Ha ha haaa...
- Jandice Barov yells: Feeling a bit... dizzy?
- Jandice Barov yells: Ooh, it takes some real stones to challenge the Mistress of Illusion. Well? Show me what you've got!
- Jandice Barov yells: Ugh... death... hurts? Unreal...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Wondrous Rapidity – Jandice rears her staff back with a flash of wondrous Arcane force, unleashing a barrage of attacks that inflict 540 Arcane damage in a cone in front of her.
- Gravity Flux – Jandice creates a gravity distortion field that inflicts 999 to 1161 Shadow damage to all enemies who enter it, knocking them back and causing them to briefly go blind.
At 66% and 33% health Jandice dissipates into thin air, creating multiple illusions of herself. Destroying the one illusion Jandice hides behind forces her back into the fray.
In Heroic difficulty, defeating the wrong image causes a Flash Bang, inflicting 140 to 148 Arcane damage to all enemies.
- Whirl of Illusion – Jandice hides amongst multiple illusions of herself, dancing in a Whirl of Illusion that inflicts 174 to 184 Arcane damage to all enemies every 1 second.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.