Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Armsmaster Harlan leaps into the center of his chamber, inflicting 100% weapon damage as Physical damage to all enemies within 8 yards of the impact point. Armsmaster Harlan immediately begins casting Blades of Light after using this ability.
Blades of Light
– Harlan jumps into the center of the room and begins to spin rapidly with his axe. While spinning, Harlan inflicts 50% weapon damage as Physical damage to all targets within 8 yards. Harlan carries away targets damaged in this way as he continues spinning around the room.
– Harlan inflicts 80% of his normal melee damage to all targets in front of him.
Call for Help
– Harlan periodically calls two Scarlet Defenders to come to his aid throughout the encounter.
– Scarlet Defenders feature heavy armor to protect them from all damage.
– While a Scarlet Defender wears their Heavy Armor, they take 20% less damage until their armor breaks from taking 600 damage. Defenders also take 90% less damage from area effect damage.
– Scarlet Defenders who receive sufficient damage lose their Heavy Armor and take 200% additional damage.
When Armsmaster Harlan reaches 50% remaining health, he enters a Berserker Rage. Every 3 seconds thereafter, Armsmaster Harlan's damage increases by 4%.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.