Armsmaster Harlan <The Ravager>
- Armsmaster Harlan yells: Ah-hah! Another chance to test my might.
- Armsmaster Harlan yells: Bested... by the likes of...
- Armsmaster Harlan yells: Hah-HAH!
- Armsmaster Harlan yells: On your guard!
- Armsmaster Harlan yells: Tsk! You need more training.
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Huojin Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Heroic Leap – Armsmaster Harlan leaps into the center of his chamber, inflicting 100% weapon damage as Physical damage to all enemies within 8 yards of the impact point. Armsmaster Harlan immediately begins casting Blades of Light after using this ability.
- Blades of Light – Harlan jumps into the center of the room and begins to spin rapidly with his axe. While spinning, Harlan inflicts 50% weapon damage as Physical damage to all targets within 8 yards. Harlan carries away targets damaged in this way as he continues spinning around the room.
- Dragon's Reach – Harlan inflicts 80% of his normal melee damage to all targets in front of him.
- Call for Help – Harlan periodically calls two Scarlet Defenders to come to his aid throughout the encounter.
- Scarlet Defender – Scarlet Defenders feature heavy armor to protect them from all damage.
- Heavy Armor – While a Scarlet Defender wears their Heavy Armor, they take 20% less damage until their armor breaks from taking 600 damage. Defenders also take 90% less damage from area effect damage.
- Unarmored – Scarlet Defenders who receive sufficient damage lose their Heavy Armor and take 200% additional damage.
When Armsmaster Harlan reaches 50% remaining health, he enters a Berserker Rage. Every 3 seconds thereafter, Armsmaster Harlan's damage increases by 4%.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.