Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
The Trial of the Yaungol
A young Yaungol faces his own Strife and Peril. He must find a balance between the two to set his soul free.
- Strife and Peril
- Agony – Agony arcs through the enemy's mind, inflicting 5087 to 5913 Shadow damage.
- Intensity – Focusing your attacks on either Strife or Peril feeds the entity, causing it to inflict 3325 to 3675 Fire damage to all surrounding players and increasing damage dealt by 10%. This effect stacks.
Upon reaching 10 stacks, this entity gains Ultimate Power and immunity to all damaging effects for 15 sec.
- Dissipation – Ignoring Strife or Peril will starve the entity, causing it to slowly dissipate to nothingness. Damage dealt is reduced by 10% per application.
The Champion of the Five Suns
In the days of old, five suns burned brightly in the sky. Great fires would sweep through the lands of Pandaria until the day that Zao Sunseeker shot a defiant arrow into the sky, bringing down 4 of the 5 suns.
- Stage One: Extinguishing the Suns
Players must extinguish the suns from the sky. Defeating each Sun causes Haunting Sha to appear and attack Zao Sunseeker and the players.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.