Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Stage One: Let Me Show You My Power!
Gu Cloudstrike calls for the Azure Serpent to help him defeat the intruders.
Stage Two: Charge Me With Your Power!
– Gu Cloudstrike inflicts 3158 to 3492 Nature damage to a random player, inflicting an additional 1173 to 1297 Nature damage to all players within 5 yards of the target.
– The Azure Serpent creates a Static Field at the location of a random player, inflicting 2707 to 2993 Nature damage to all players within 10 yards of the point of impact. The Static Field then persists for 15 sec, inflicting an additional 9120 to 10080 Nature damage every 1 sec.
Gu Cloudstrike enters a meditative state, becoming immune to all damage. The Azure Serpent moves in to attack.
Stage Three: Do Not Fail Me!
– The Azure Serpent shields Gu Cloudstrike, making him immune to all damage.
– The Azure Serpent casts a Magnetic Shroud onto every player. The Shroud absorbs 6000 healing cast on each player and inflicts 1173 to 1297 Nature damage every 1 sec. The Shroud overloads when healing on a player exceeds its capacity, removing the Magnetic Shroud. The overload then heals all other players within 20 yards for 9500 healing divided by the number of players within range.
– The Azure Serpent unleashes Lightning Breath within a 45 degree cone in front of him, inflicting 2166 to 2394 Nature damage every 0.5 sec. for 2 sec.
After the players defeat the Azure Serpent, Gu Cloudstrike rejoins the fight.
– Periodically inflicts Nature damage to nearby enemies, frequency proportional to missing health.