Ji Firepaw <Master of Huojin>
- Ji Firepaw says: <name>, where's Master Shang?
- Ji Firepaw says: A thorn? And I left my tweezers at home.
- Ji Firepaw says: And those aren't pandaren down there. They've got no fur.
- Ji Firepaw says: Are you seeing what I'm seeing?! Is that a boat?!
- Ji Firepaw says: Bah, let a pandaren hope, would you? I'm going to miss the old man.
- Ji Firepaw says: Did they prop this door up against a boulder? It won't budge!
- Ji Firepaw says: How could such a thing cause pain to something so large?
- Ji Firepaw says: Let me try.
- Ji Firepaw says: Well done, Jojo!
- Ji Firepaw says: When am I not respectful? You hurt me, Aysa.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.