- Master Snowdrift yells: As my master once said, "You cannot truly know someone until you fight them."
- Master Snowdrift yells: First, you will face our initiates...
- Master Snowdrift yells: Flying Snow! Fragrant Lotus! Step forward!
- Master Snowdrift yells: If you truly wish to undo what your kind have wrought upon our land you must first prove yourselves here in our school.
- Master Snowdrift yells: Skill with a weapon is but a physical manifestation of one's martial strength. Let me show you what spiritual power is!
- Master Snowdrift yells: Very well then, outsiders. Let us see your true strength.
- Master Snowdrift yells: When I was but a cub I could scarcely throw a punch, but after years of training I can do so much more!
- Master Snowdrift yells: Where one falls, another will rise to take their place.
- Master Snowdrift yells: You have bested my prize students. Perhaps you can be of use to us after all...
- Master Snowdrift yells: You have bested our most junior of students. Now you will face two of my most senior.
- Master Snowdrift yells: You! You have allowed the Sha to reawaken after all these years!
- Master Snowdrift yells: Your technique needs work.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage 1: True Strength!
Master Snowdrift begins combat by using his fists and feet.
- Fists of Fury – Master Snowdrift strikes numerous times with his fists. The impact of his fists inflicts 6840 to 8360 Fire damage on any player in front of Master Snowdrift.
- Tornado Kick – Master Snowdrift continuously spins and kicks out at all players within range. Tornado Kick inflicts 3610 to 3990 Physical damage and knocks back any player within the Tornado.
Stage 2: Spiritual Power!
Master Snowdrift harnesses and unleashes his Chi energy at the players.
- Ball of Fire – Master Snowdrift throws a Ball of Fire at the players, inflicting 6840 to 8360 Fire damage to all players in its path.
Stage 3: I Can Do So Much More!
Master Snowdrift resorts to his grappling and countering techniques to take down the players.
- Tornado Slam – Master Snowdrift chases down one player at random. If Master Snowdrift catches his target, he performs a Tornado Slam on them. The Tornado Slam inflicts 30% of the victim's maximum health as Physical damage on the player.
- Parry Stance – Master Snowdrift momentarily assumes an entirely defensive posture. Any attacks made against Master Snowdrift miss and cause him to retaliate.
- Quivering Palm – While in his Parry Stance, Master Snowdrift counters anyone attacking him in melee range with a Quivering Palm, inflicting 5130 to 6270 Physical damage and stunning them for 2 sec. Master Snowdrift then follows up the attack by using Unleash Vibrations.
- Unleash Vibrations – Master Snowdrift unleashes the vibrations caused by his Quivering Palm attack, inflicting 3610 to 3990 Physical damage to the target.
- Flying Kick – While in his Parry Stance, Master Snowdrift counters anyone attacking him outside melee range with a Flying Kick, inflicting 1805 to 1995 Physical damage.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.