Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Still Waters, Rise Up!
Wise Mari shields himself and uses the corrupt waters of the fountain to assault players.
- Corrupted Waters – The fountain's corrupted water churns and bubbles, inflicting 902 to 998 Shadow damage every 0.3 seconds on any player standing in the water.
- Water Bubble – Wise Mari creates a large water bubble around himself, making him immune to damage and knocking back players that touch the bubble.
- Hydrolance – Wise Mari directs the fountain's corrupted waters to attack the players, inflicting 4180 to 4620 damage as it ripples, and 6270 to 6930 damage when it explodes.
- Call Water – Wise Mari summons a Corrupt Living Water from one of the four smaller fountains to attack the players.
- Corrupt Living Water – At Wise Mari's orders, the sha-corrupted waters of the fountain coalesce into a water elemental.
Defeating a Corrupt Living Water causes it to split into three Corrupt Droplets.
- Corrupt Droplet – Smaller and weaker than the Corrupt Living Water, the Corrupt Droplets attack the players.
- Sha Residue – After the players defeat a Corrupt Living Water, a puddle of Sha Residue forms. The Sha Residue inflicts 2090 to 2310 Shadow damage every second to all players within in the puddle.
Stage Two: Behold the Torrential Waters!
After the players defeat four Corrupt Living Waters, Wise Mari unleashes all of his remaining power.
- Bubble Burst – Wise Mari begins the stage by bursting his protective bubble, inflicting 3610 to 3990 Frost damage and knocking back all enemies within 10 yards.
- Wash Away – Wise Mari channels the power of the corrupted water, creating a rotating spout of water in front of him that inflicts 18810 to 20790 damage and knocks back all players.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.