Wise Mari <Waterspeaker>
- Wise Mari says: Behold the power of torrential waters!
- Wise Mari says: Come in, the water's fine!
- Wise Mari says: Do not run, it only delays the inevitable.
- Wise Mari says: I peer into these waters and my reflection is empty...
- Wise Mari says: Let death wash over you!
- Wise Mari says: Living water, bring them death!
- Wise Mari says: Rise!
- Wise Mari says: Spring to life!
- Wise Mari says: The darkness clears...
- Wise Mari says: The waters whisper to me... enemies approach.
- Wise Mari says: Waters... claim me...
- Wise Mari says: You dare to disturb these waters? You will drown!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Still Waters, Rise Up!
Wise Mari shields himself and uses the corrupt waters of the fountain to assault players.
- Corrupted Waters – The fountain's corrupted water churns and bubbles, inflicting 902 to 998 Shadow damage every 0.3 seconds on any player standing in the water.
- Water Bubble – Wise Mari creates a large water bubble around himself, making him immune to damage and knocking back players that touch the bubble.
- Hydrolance – Wise Mari directs the fountain's corrupted waters to attack the players, inflicting 4180 to 4620 damage as it ripples, and 6270 to 6930 damage when it explodes.
- Call Water – Wise Mari summons a Corrupt Living Water from one of the four smaller fountains to attack the players.
- Corrupt Living Water – At Wise Mari's orders, the sha-corrupted waters of the fountain coalesce into a water elemental.
Defeating a Corrupt Living Water causes it to split into three Corrupt Droplets.
- Corrupt Droplet – Smaller and weaker than the Corrupt Living Water, the Corrupt Droplets attack the players.
- Sha Residue – After the players defeat a Corrupt Living Water, a puddle of Sha Residue forms. The Sha Residue inflicts 2090 to 2310 Shadow damage every second to all players within in the puddle.
Stage Two: Behold the Torrential Waters!
After the players defeat four Corrupt Living Waters, Wise Mari unleashes all of his remaining power.
- Bubble Burst – Wise Mari begins the stage by bursting his protective bubble, inflicting 3610 to 3990 Frost damage and knocking back all enemies within 10 yards.
- Wash Away – Wise Mari channels the power of the corrupted water, creating a rotating spout of water in front of him that inflicts 18810 to 20790 damage and knocks back all players.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.