Ji Firepaw <Master of Huojin>
- Ji Firepaw says: <name>, where's Master Shang?
- Ji Firepaw says: And he's down for the count! Good going.
- Ji Firepaw says: Bah, let a pandaren hope, would you? I'm going to miss the old man.
- Ji Firepaw says: Let's do this, monkeyface!
- Ji Firepaw says: Let's tackle this one together!
- Ji Firepaw says: Or if you want to wander the woods a while, Aysa and I can hang out here. You know... just the two of us.
- Ji Firepaw says: That all you've got?!
- Ji Firepaw says: This monkey's about to get slapped!
- Ji Firepaw says: You've got this handled.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.