Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Heroic Difficulty Only
Well of Eternity is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
The Eyes of Peroth'arn
– Peroth'arn's melee strikes apply Corrupting Touch on his current target, increasing damage taken by 10% for 20 sec. This effect stacks.
– Peroth'arn calls down a fel fireball on a random player, inflicting 33250 to 36750 Fire damage and leaving behind fire that causes 11875 to 13125 Fire damage every second for 30 sec.
– Peroth'arn's sickly touch causes a random target to decay from within, instantly inflicting 38000 to 42000 Shadow damage and 8075 to 8925 Shadow damage every second for 10 sec. Any healing done to the afflicted player causes the healer to suffer 100% of the amount healed as Shadow damage.
– At 60% remaining health, Peroth'arn stuns all enemies and inflicts Shadow damage every second for 4 sec.
After Illidan interrupts Drain Essence, Peroth'arn returns to the shadows to ambush the heroes. Peroth'arn unleashes his Eyes of Peroth'arn to search for the players. Players gain the protection of their Shadowcloaks to help them avoid the detection range of the Eyes.If players avoid detection for 40 seconds, Peroth'arn becomes visible and weakened with the Enfeebled effect.If an Eye of Peroth'arn discovers a player, Peroth'arn marks the player with Easy Prey, leaps out of the shadows, and attacks the discovered player.
– When an Eye of Peroth'arn discovers a player, Peroth'arn casts Fel Quickening and marks his new target as Easy Prey. The mark removes the player's Shadowcloak or stealth and stuns them for 8 sec.
– Peroth'arn increases his attack speed by 100% for 15 sec.
– If after 40 seconds Peroth'arn has not detected a player with his Eyes, Peroth'arn can no longer remain hidden in the shadows and becomes Enfeebled. This effect stuns Peroth'arn and increases his damage taken by 25% damage for 15 sec.
– At 20% remaining health, Peroth'arn frenzies and increases his damage by 25%.