Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Baron Ashbury throws every player into the air, stunning them and dealing enough Shadow damage over 6 sec. to bring the player's health to one.
Stay of Execution
– After Baron Ashbury finishes casting Asphyxiate, he immediately casts Stay of Execution. This spell heals all players to 50% of their maximum health.
In Heroic Difficulty, instead of healing players at the end of the cast, Baron Ashbury channels Stay of Execution until interrupted. Players are healed every second for 10% of their maximum health, but Baron Ashbury is also healed for 5% of his maximum health.
Pain and Suffering
– Baron Ashbury channels on a random player, initially dealing 20 Shadow damage every 1 second for 6 sec. The damage dealt increases as the spell continues to channel.
– Baron Ashbury enjoys causing Wracking Pain on all players within 60 yards, inflicting 10000 Shadow damage and increasing the Shadow damage dealt to players by 20% for 2 min. This effect stacks.
– At 25% health, Baron Ashbury takes the form of a Dark Archangel and unleashes his true power. Baron Ashbury inflicts 4875 to 5125 Shadow damage and increases the Shadow damage enemies take by 1% every 1 second until either Baron Ashbury or his enemies die. This effect stacks.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.