Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Filthy Invaders!
Players begin this encounter by talking to Neptulon, then agreeing to defend him while he attempts to cleanse the waters surrounding him. If Neptulon dies, the encounter will reset.
Stage one lasts 60 seconds.
- Deep Murloc Invader – When the encounter begins, a pack of six Deep Murloc Invaders swim into the room and begins to attack Neptulon. Two more packs will swim into the room during this stage.
- Vicious Mindlasher – Five seconds after the encounter begins, a Vicious Mindlasher enters the room. Two more will enter the room during this stage.
- Shadow Bolt – A Vicious Mindlasher hurls a bolt of dark magic at its current enemy target, inflicting 2921 to 3278 Shadow damage.
- Brain Spike – The Vicious Mindlasher sends out waves of psychic energy, dealing 4090 to 4590 Shadow damage to all enemies within 40 yards. The mental feedback also causes the targets to lose 1000 mana.
- Veil of Shadow – The Vicious Mindlasher curses a random enemy target, reducing the healing dealt to that target by 50% for 5 sec.
- Unyielding Behemoth – One of these creatures enters the room approximately 15 seconds after the stage begins.
- Shadow Blast – The Unyielding Behemoth leaps into the air before crashing back down, releasing a charge of dark energy upon impact. The released energy inflicts 14608 to 16391 Shadow damage to all enemy players within 5 yards and knocks them away.
- Blight Spray – The Unyielding Behemoth channels a 25 yard long stream of blight in a frontal 90 degree cone for 4 sec. Enemies are dealt 2044 to 2295 Shadow damage every second they are inside the blight spray.
Stage Two: The Beast Returns
When stage two begins, three Faceless Sappers jump into the room from the ceiling and begin to channel on Neptulon. Ozumat then swims in attaches himself to the room, but he is unattackable during this stage. Killing all three Faceless Sappers ends this stage.
- Blight Beast – These creatures move very slowly.
- Aura of Dread – The Blight Beast is surrounded by an evil aura that inflicts 584 to 656 Shadow damage every second to all enemies within 7 yards. When an enemy takes damage from the aura, they are inflicted with an additional effect that causes them to take 5% additional Shadow damage for 5 sec. This effect stacks.
Unattackable in Stage 2.
- Blight of Ozumat – Ozumat periodically spits out pools of blight near the location of a random enemy player. The circular pools of blight have a 10 radius, and last for 30 seconds. Any player that stands within the pool is inflicted with 106 Shadow damage every second for 6 sec. This effect stacks every second the player continues to stand within the pool.
- Faceless Sapper – These continuously channel a beam onto Neptulon. Killing all three Faceless Sappers ends Stage 2.
Stage Three: Tidal Surge
Stage three begins when the three Faceless Sappers are destroyed. Ozumat begins to inject his blight into the entire room, and becomes attackable. When Ozumat reaches less than 10% of his remaining health, Ozumat retreats and the players win.
Ozumat is now attackable.
- Blight of Ozumat – Ozumat now constantly spits out blight into the room. Every player is inflicted with 106 Shadow damage every second for 6 sec. This effect stacks every second until the end of the encounter.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.