Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Viscous Poison – Lockmaw spits a glob of poison onto the location of a random player, inflicting 13425 to 16575 Nature damage to every player within 0 yards of the location, slowing their movement speed by 30%, and additionally inflicting 9250 to 10750 Nature damage every 2 seconds for 12 sec.
- Dust Flail – Lockmaw begins to whip his tail up and down for 5 sec. Lockmaw deals 11423 to 13276 Nature damage every second to players behind him and their chance to hit is reduced by 50% for 10 sec. The damage dealt by Dust Flail increases by 50% for each second Lockmaw whips his tail.
- Venomous Rage – When Lockmaw's remaining health reaches 30%, he enters a Venomous Rage. This increases his damage dealt by 25%.
- Scent of Blood – Lockmaw causes a random player to bleed, inflicting 1850 to 2150 Physical damage every 2 seconds for 30 sec. The scent of the blood causes Frenzied Crocolisks to attack the affected player.
- Frenzied Crocolisk – These vicious crocolisks periodically join the fight from the nearby riverbeds. They try to attack any player who has the Scent of Blood effect on them.
- Vicious Bite – Frenzied Crocolisks bite their current enemy target, inflicting Physical damage equal to 50% of a normal melee attack and additionally inflicting 1137 to 1462 Physical damage every 2 seconds for 15 sec. The Vicious Bite stacks up to 3 times.
While Lockmaw is alive, Augh is immune to damage and will periodically enter the fight stealthed then use his Paralytic Blow Dart, Whirlwind, or Smoke bomb abilities before retreating.
After Lockmaw dies in Heroic Difficulty, Augh steals Lockmaw's loot and becomes attackable.
- Paralytic Blow Dart – Augh shoots a Paralytic Blow Dart at a random player, immediately inflicting 10221 to 11878 Nature damage, reducing melee, ranged, and spell casting speeds by 40%, and additionally inflicting 4300 Nature damage every 2 seconds for 9 sec.
- Whirlwind – Augh spins around like mad towards a random player for 20 sec, inflicting 18850 to 21150 Physical damage every second to surrounding enemies within 4 yards.
- Smoke Bomb – Augh explodes a Smoke Bomb at his feet, stunning any enemy target within 0 yards for 3 sec.
- Frenzy – Augh enters a Frenzy, increasing his attack speed by 60% and damage dealt by 60%.
- Dragon's Breath – Augh breathes fire in a 10 yard long 60 degree frontal cone, inflicting 18037 to 20962 Fire damage to every enemy target within the cone and disorienting them for 3 sec.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.