- Colonel Troteman says: At your service.
- Colonel Troteman says: Captured five years ago by a battalion of filthy, pig sucking Blackrocks, five clicks out from the southern DMZ.
- Colonel Troteman says: He served 248 consecutive tours of duty across the First, Second and Third Wars.
- Colonel Troteman says: He's alive alright, and been living like an outcast in Lakeshire for the past five months. Or hadn't you noticed? Now enough chatter. We've got people to save!
- Colonel Troteman says: JOHN J. KEESHAN.
- Colonel Troteman says: There is hope, Solomon.
- Colonel Troteman says: Tortured and kept alive as a urinal for young orc warriors. For FIVE YEARS.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.