- Commander Springvale yells: Intruders in the keep! To arms!
- Commander Springvale yells: Our vigilance is eternal...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Malefic Strike – Commander Springvale slashes at his main target, instantly dealing 100% of his normal Physical melee damage and generating a charge of Unholy Power he can then use for other abilities.
- Shield of the Perfidious – When Commander Springvale has three charges of Unholy Power, he consumes the charges and unleashes the power from his shield. Shield of the Perfidious deals 142 to 158 Shadow damage every 0.5 seconds in a narrow 25 degree cone in front of Springvale for 3 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty, the cone expands to 150 degrees.
- Desecration – Commander Springvale desecrates the ground in a 6 yard radius under a random player. All players standing in this defiled ground have their movement speed decreased by 50% and take 72 to 77 Shadow damage every 1.5 seconds.
- Word of Shame – When Commander Springvale has three charges of Unholy Power, he can consume the charges and cast this spell on a random enemy player. Word of Shame deals 5% of a player's maximum health as Shadow damage every 3 seconds. The effect lasts until either the targeted player or Commander Springvale dies.
- Wailing Guardsman – Commander Springvale starts with a Wailing Guardsman and Tormented Officer next to him, and periodically two more will enter the fray.
- Unholy Empowerment – A Wailing Guardsman attempts to empower Commander Springvale. If the spell is successfully cast, Commander Springvale is healed for 4% of his maximum health and gains one charge of Unholy Power.
- Screams of the Past – The Wailing Guardman emits a terrible scream, interrupting nearby enemy spellcasting within 0 yards. Interrupted enemies cannot cast spells of the same spell school for 2 sec.
- Mortal Strike – The Wailing Guardsman instantly attacks his enemy, inflicting 120% of their normal weapon damage and leaving the enemy wounded. This mortal wound reduces the effectiveness of any healing on the target by 25%.
- Tormented Officer – Commander Springvale starts with a Wailing Guardsman and Tormented Officer next to him, and periodically two more will enter the fray.
- Unholy Empowerment – A Tormented Officer attempts to empower Commander Springvale. If the spell is successfully cast, Commander Springvale is healed for 4% of his maximum health and gains one charge of Unholy Power.
- Shield Wall – When a Tormented Officer is below 20% health, he will raise his shield defensively. This reduces all damage taken by 75% for 10 sec.
- Forsaken Ability – The Tormented Officer curses an enemy target for 30 sec. While the curse is on the enemy, every 10 seconds an additional random curse is applied. The additional curses lasts 10 sec., and will reduce by 20% one of the following: armor, damage dealt, healing dealt, maximum health, or movement speed.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.