Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Sound
Atramedes is blind and hunts based on sound. Players begin the battle with 0 Sound and gain Sound when taking damage. Atramedes channels Devastation on targets with 100 Sound and quickly kills them.
Ancient Dwarven Shields
Using an Ancient Dwarven Shield resets the Sound on all players.
Ten Ancient Dwarven Shields are positioned around the room. Any player can strike one of the shields and cause a Resonating Clash. This interrupts Atramedes' casting, resets the Sound on every player to zero, and gives Atramedes a case of Vertigo. When Atramedes recovers from Vertigo, he destroys the shield.
In Heroic Difficulty Lord Nefarius destroys an additional shield whenever Atramedes destroys one.
– The sound resonating from the Ancient Dwarven Shield interrupts Atramedes' casting.
While Airborne, Atramedes switches the target of his Roaring Flame Breath to the player who used the Ancient Dwarven Shield.
– The Resonating Clash places Atramedes into a state of Vertigo, increasing damage taken by 50% for 5 sec.
Atramedes begins the fight on the ground.
– Atramedes periodically sends out discs of sonic energy to locate players. Players struck by a Sonar Pulse gain 3 Sound.
On Heroic Difficulty a Sonar Pulse also inflicts 2925 to 3075 Arcane damage.
– Atramedes casts Modulation, inflicting 8736 to 9184 Shadow damage.
Modulation inflicts 8736 to 9184 additional Sound, and the damage inflicted on a player increases with higher Sound levels.
– Atramedes tracks on a random player, breathing fire as he turns towards that player. Sonic Flame inflicts 5460 to 5740 Fire damage to all players in its path and adds 20 Sound.
– Atramedes channels and fills the room with flames. The flames inflict 5460 to 5740 Fire damage every 2 sec. and increases Fire damage taken by 50% for 6 sec. The damage increases by 2% for every point of Sound on the target. Resonating Clash interrupts the channeling of Searing Flames.
Searing Flames leaves behind patches of Roaring Flames on the ground for 4 sec.
– Searing Flames produces patches of Roaring Flame on the ground. Players crossing the Roaring Flames take 2730 to 2870 Fire damage and an additional 2184 to 2296 Fire damage every 1 sec for 4 sec. Roaring Flames also adds 5 Sound.
– Atramedes channels Devastation on all players with 100 sound, inflicting 6825 to 7175 Fire damage every 0.5 second.
Atramedes periodically flies up into the air during the fight, raining destruction down on his enemies from above.
Roaring Flame Breath
– Atramedes breathes a gout of flame that follows a random player around the room. The Roaring Flame Breath inflicts 4095 to 4305 Fire damage and leaves Roaring Flames in its wake. The movement of the breath speeds up over time.
A Resonating Clash temporarily halts the progress of breath, but Atramedes then retargets the flames on a player that used the Ancient Dwarven Shield.
– Roaring Flame Breath produces patches of Roaring Flame on the ground. Players crossing the Roaring Flames take 2730 to 2870 Fire damage and an additional 2184 to 2296 Fire damage every 1 sec for 4 sec. Roaring Flames also adds 5 Sound.
– Atramedes launches Sonar Bombs at the locations of random players. The impact of the Sonar Bomb inflicts 5600 Arcane damage to players within 6 yards of the targeted location and increases their Sound by 20.
– Atramedes launches Sonic Fireballs at the areas where his Sonar Bombs landed. Sonic Fireballs inflict 8190 to 8610 Fire damage to all enemies within 50000 yards of the target.
– Lord Victor Nefarius meddles in the fight, randomly opening portals and allowing Obnoxious Fiends to enter the fray. Each Obnoxious Fiend jumps on the back of a random player and tries to increase that player's Sound.
– Obnoxious Fiends are immune to spells when not on a player's back.
– When an Obnoxious Fiend jumps on a player's back, it casts Obnoxious to increase that player's Sound by 10.