Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
Mindbender Ghur'sha yells: A new host must be found.
Mindbender Ghur'sha yells: Give in...
Mindbender Ghur'sha yells: Is. This. Reality?
Mindbender Ghur'sha yells: Only your memory remains...
Mindbender Ghur'sha yells: There is only Ghur'sha.
Mindbender Ghur'sha yells: They are outside the cycle...
Mindbender Ghur'sha yells: Too weak to serve.
Mindbender Ghur'sha yells: Who are your allies?
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Erunak Stonespeaker
When the encounter begins, Mindbender Ghur'sha has taken control of Erunak Stonespeaker by attaching to his head. Erunak will fight players while Mindbender Ghur'sha has control. When Erunak reaches 50% health, Mindbender Ghur'sha detaches off Erunak's head. Players then fight Mindbender Ghur'sha.
– Erunak strikes at his current enemy target with both of his enchanted weapons, inflicting Fire damage equal to 100% of his normal weapon swing. The target also takes 1885 to 2115 additional Fire damage when any of Erunak's melee swings deal Physical damage. This additional effect lasts 10 sec.
– Erunak projects a stream of magma in a 90 degree wide and 20 yard long cone in front of him, inflicting 18850 to 21150 Fire damage to those within the cone. Targets hit by the magma also take 2000 Fire damage every second for 10 sec.
– Erunak hurls molten lava at a random enemy target, inflicting 18850 to 21150 Fire damage and violently knocking them back.
– Erunak throws a chaotic mass of earth shards that moves towards the location of a random player. When the earth shards reach the location, they erupt and inflict 1885 to 2115 Physical damage every 0.5 second to any enemies within 5 yards for 10 seconds.
– Mindbender Ghur'sha erects a protective shield over himself, absorbing all incoming spell damage for 3 sec. That spell damage then heals Ghur'sha for three times the amount absorbed.
– Mindbender Ghur'sha creates a fog cloud 10 yards wide and centered at his current location. Any enemy standing in the fog is unable to attack or cast spells, and also takes 471 to 528 Shadow damage every 0.5 second. The fog dissipates after 20 seconds.
– Mindbender Ghur'sha channels excruciating pain to all nearby enemies, inflicting 1885 to 2115 Shadow damage every second for 10 sec.
– Mindbender Gur'sha leaps onto the head of a nearby enemy player, charming them for 1 min or until the player is brought below 50% health. While charmed, the player's damage dealt, healing dealt, and health are all increased.
In Heroic Difficulty if the player is not freed from Mindbender Ghur'sha control before 1 min has passed, he will kill the player before he leaps off the player's head.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.