Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
Ascendant Lord Obsidius
Ascendant Lord Obsidius yells: Earth can be shaped, molded... You cannot! You are useless!
Ascendant Lord Obsidius yells: I cannot be destroyed... Only... de... layed...
Ascendant Lord Obsidius yells: You come seeking answers? Then have them! Look upon your answer to living!
Ascendant Lord Obsidius yells: Your kind has no place in the master's world.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– When Ascendant Lord Obsidius reaches 69% and 34% of his remaining health, he will randomly target one of the Shadows of Obsidius and jump into it. This results in Obsidius and the Shadow switching places.
– Ascendant Lord Obsidius strikes with a strong attack, inflicting 150% of his normal melee damage and stunning his current enemy target for 1.50 sec.
– Ascendant Lord Obsidius corrupts a random enemy player, inflicting 4000 Shadow damage every 2 seconds for 12 sec.
– Ascendant Lord Obsidius slams the ground, inflicting 11250 to 12750 Nature damage and reducing the movement speed of nearby enemies within 25 yards by 50% for 8 sec.
Shadow of Obsidius
– Ascendant Lord Obsidius fights alongside two Shadows of Obsidius. These ephemeral constructs absorb all incoming damage.
In Heroic Difficulty, Ascendant Lord Obsidius will fight with three Shadows of Obsidius.
– Shadows of Obsidius will attack the enemy who has most recently generated threat, instead of the enemy with the greatest amount of threat.
– Shadows of Obsidius that swing at their current enemy cause all healing dealt to their target to be reduced by 24% for 4 sec. This effect stacks up to 4 times.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.