Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– When Ascendant Lord Obsidius reaches 69% and 34% of his remaining health, he will randomly target one of the Shadows of Obsidius and jump into it. This results in Obsidius and the Shadow switching places.
– Ascendant Lord Obsidius strikes with a strong attack, inflicting 150% of his normal melee damage and stunning his current enemy target for 1.50 sec.
– Ascendant Lord Obsidius corrupts a random enemy player, inflicting 2480 Shadow damage every 2 seconds for 12 sec.
– Ascendant Lord Obsidius slams the ground, inflicting 8662 to 9818 Nature damage and reducing the movement speed of nearby enemies within 25 yards by 50% for 8 sec.
Shadow of Obsidius
– Ascendant Lord Obsidius fights alongside two Shadows of Obsidius. These ephemeral constructs absorb all incoming damage.
In Heroic Difficulty, Ascendant Lord Obsidius will fight with three Shadows of Obsidius.
– Shadows of Obsidius will attack the enemy who has most recently generated threat, instead of the enemy with the greatest amount of threat.
– Shadows of Obsidius that swing at their current enemy cause all healing dealt to their target to be reduced by 24% for 4 sec. This effect stacks up to 4 times.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.