Ascendant Lord Obsidius
- Ascendant Lord Obsidius yells: Earth can be shaped, molded... You cannot! You are useless!
- Ascendant Lord Obsidius yells: I cannot be destroyed... Only... de... layed...
- Ascendant Lord Obsidius yells: You come seeking answers? Then have them! Look upon your answer to living!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Transformation – When Ascendant Lord Obsidius reaches 69% and 34% of his remaining health, he will randomly target one of the Shadows of Obsidius and jump into it. This results in Obsidius and the Shadow switching places.
- Stone Blow – Ascendant Lord Obsidius strikes with a strong attack, inflicting 150% of his normal melee damage and stunning his current enemy target for 1.5 sec.
- Twilight Corruption – Ascendant Lord Obsidius corrupts a random enemy player, inflicting 2480 Shadow damage every 2 seconds for 12 sec.
- Thunderclap – Ascendant Lord Obsidius slams the ground, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Nature damage and reducing the movement speed of nearby enemies within 25 yards by 50% for 8 sec.
- Shadow of Obsidius – Ascendant Lord Obsidius fights alongside two Shadows of Obsidius. These ephemeral constructs absorb all incoming damage.
In Heroic Difficulty, Ascendant Lord Obsidius will fight with three Shadows of Obsidius.
- Twitchy – Shadows of Obsidius will attack the enemy who has most recently generated threat, instead of the enemy with the greatest amount of threat.
- Crepuscular Veil – Shadows of Obsidius that swing at their current enemy cause all healing dealt to their target to be reduced by 24% for 4 sec. This effect stacks up to 4 times.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.