Add to list...View in 3DLinks
Earthrager Ptah yells: Dust to dust.
Earthrager Ptah yells: More carrion for the swarm...
Earthrager Ptah yells: Ptah... is... no more...
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Earthrager Ptah begins to channel and launch flame bolts into the air for 5 sec., inflicting 10500 to 13500 Fire damage every second to two random players.
Flame Bolt inflicts damage every second to three random players.
– Earthrager Ptah causes the ground under a random player's location to rumble, and 4 seconds later an Earth Spike erupts from the rumbling ground. The spike inflicts 14295 to 15705 Nature damage and knocks up every player within 4 yards.
– Earthrager Ptah inflicts 150% of normal melee damage to his current target and two additional enemies in Ptah's melee range.
– When Earthrager Ptah's remaining health reaches 50%, he generates a massive earthquake and disperses. Dustbone Horrors and Jeweled Scarabs rise from the sands, and pools of quicksand form. The Earthstorm will end when all the Dustbone Horrors and Jeweled Scarabs die. Ptah will then erupt from the sand once again to continue fighting the players.
In Heroic Difficulty a sand vortex forms and moves across the desert sand.
– Two Dustbone Horrors rise from the sand and attack the players.
– The Dustbone Horror strikes its current target for 125% of normal melee damage.
– Eight Jeweled Scarbs rise from the sand and attack the players. The scarabs have low health.
– During the Tumultuous Earthstorm, 7 yard radius pools of quicksand form randomly near players. The quicksand inflicts 14625 to 15375 Nature damage every 2 seconds and reduces the movement speed by 50% of any player standing within the quicksand.
– A large tornado forms during the Tumultuous Earthstorm, and then slowly wanders around the sand. The sand vortex grabs any player that moves nearby, inflicting 1387 to 1612 Physical damage every 2 seconds for 8 sec. The sand vortex then ejects the player out. While the sand vortex traps players, they may not attack or cast spells.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.