Dr. Dealwell <Fight Promoter>
- Dr. Dealwell yells: <name> has done it again! Zumonga dies once more!
- Dr. Dealwell yells: All that's left of the challenger is a red stain on the floor!
- Dr. Dealwell yells: And that's that, folks! This conflict's been settled the proper way, with VIOLENCE! Let's hear it for our contestants!
- Dr. Dealwell yells: Any Ladies and Gentlemen present should LEAVE NOW...for only REAL MEN AND WOMEN will be able to handle the gory spectacle about to unfold! Introducing the first fighter, the warrior of the Wastewander, the Ayatollah of Kaja-Cola...THE GINORMUS!
- Dr. Dealwell yells: Avert your eyes, ladies and gentlemen! It's a bloodbath!
- Dr. Dealwell yells: Call in the clowns! It's turned into a circus in there!
- Dr. Dealwell yells: Our next fighter was found in the deepest tombs of Zul'Farrak! Gorged on cursed blood, raised from death countless times, he now knows only fury and violence! Dare you face the mindless wrath of...ZUMONGA!
- Dr. Dealwell yells: OUTTA NOWHERE -- WHAMO! DEAD!
- Dr. Dealwell yells: The challenger has been defeated!
- Dr. Dealwell yells: The faint of heart may wish to shield their eyes! Being brought into the ring now is a horror, captured from the dark tunnels of the Centipaar Hive! I give you the skittering death: SARINEXX!
- Dr. Dealwell yells: The Ginormus has fallen! <name> looks like he's ready for more!
- Dr. Dealwell yells: The Ginormus has fallen! <name> looks like she's ready for more!
- Dr. Dealwell yells: There is no stopping <name>! Sarinexx has been massacred!
- Dr. Dealwell says: Into the Thunderdrome, <name>! There's no getting out until someone's hit the sand. Let's start the show!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.