Megs Dreadshredder <Bilgewater Cartel>
- Megs Dreadshredder yells: Yeouuwch!!!
- Megs Dreadshredder yells: Yikes! That stings!
- Megs Dreadshredder yells: You think you're all brave facing me, eh, Steelsparks?! Those pig tails won't protect you from THE DOOMSAW!
- Megs Dreadshredder yells: You think you're clever, don't you, ganging up on me like this... well, prepare to face: THE DREADSHREDDER!
- Megs Dreadshredder says: Alright, throw the Life-Rocket packs down to the survivors, and drop the bombs on the pirates. Try not to mix those up, okay?
- Megs Dreadshredder says: Be sure to fill out all included paperwork during your flight!
- Megs Dreadshredder says: By wearing, holding, or otherwise using this Bilgewater Cartel Life Rocket, you agree to be bound by the terms of the end user license agreement!
- Megs Dreadshredder says: Every Life Rocket comes with a two-year contract and FREE non-arbitration clause!
- Megs Dreadshredder says: Our Bilgewater Cartel representatives are waiting to help find the payment plan that's right for you as soon as you land!
- Megs Dreadshredder says: See, Marin? We've got you covered, babe. No sweat.
- Megs Dreadshredder says: The Bilgewater Cartel thanks you for your frequent future purchases!
- Megs Dreadshredder says: The paperwork's ready for you to sign, Marin. My people are just waiting on your decision.
- Megs Dreadshredder says: This is laughable. You know what it's like trying to do business with gnomes.
- Megs Dreadshredder says: Up and away, hon. I'll steer, you just keep an eye out.
- Megs Dreadshredder says: Why you little irradiated...
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.