Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Quivering Strike – Falric strikes a player, inflicting Physical damage and reducing the target's chance to dodge by 20% for 5 sec. This strike may not be avoided.
- Impending Despair – Falric strikes fear in a player's heart, stunning them for 6 sec. if not dispelled before 6 sec.
- Defiling Horror – Falric unleashes a blood curdling yell, filling the minds of nearby players with Horror and inflicting 3250 Shadow damage every 1 sec. for 4 sec.
- Hopelessness – Falric reduces the damage and healing dealt by all nearby players by 20% for each time he casts Hopelessness.
In Heroic Difficulty, Hopelessness reduces damage and healing dealt by 25% for each time Hopelessness is cast.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.