Bronjahm <Godfather of Souls>
- Bronjahm yells: Finally, a captive audience!
- Bronjahm yells: The vortex of the harvested calls to you!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Magic's Bane – Bronjahm slashes in a circular arc, inflicting 3250 Physical damage to every player plus an additional amount equal to half the target's total mana. Cannot exceed 10,000 total damage.
- Corrupt Soul – Bronjahm attempts to corrupt a portion of a player's soul and separate it from their body. If Corrupt Soul is not dispelled before it expires, a Corrupted Soul Fragment and stuns the player for 2 sec.
- Corrupted Soul Fragment – Corrupted Soul Fragments attempt to move towards Bronjahm. If the Fragment reaches him, he consumes the soul.
- Consume Soul – Bronjahm attempts to consume any Corrupted Soul Fragment that are within 2 yards of him, healing him for (42.9% of Spell power).
- Soulstorm – When Bronjahm reaches 35% health remaining, he teleports to the center of the room and summons a Soulstorm. The swirling vortex of souls inflicts Shadow damage every second to targets over 10 yards away. Players hit by the Soulstorm have their movement speed reduced by 50% for 2.5 sec
- Shadow Bolt – While Bronjahm is within the Soulstorm he hurls bolts of dark magic at a random player, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Fear – While Bronjahm is within the Soulstorm he strikes fear in a random player for 3 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.