Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Phase 1: The Black Knight
Phase 2: The Undead
– The Black Knight stuns a player for 2 sec, inflicting Shadow damage and knocking them back.
– The Black Knight grips a player in his icy hands, inflicting Frost damage and afflicting them with Frost Fever.
– The Black Knight's Icy Touch afflicts players with a Frost Fever, inflicting Frost damage every 3 sec. and reducing melee and ranged attack speed by 25% for 15 sec.
– The Black Knight viciously strikes a player, inflicting Physical damage and plaguing them with Blood Plague.
– The Black Knight's Plague Strike afflicts players with Blood Plague, inflicing Shadow damage every 2 sec. for 12 sec.
– The Black Knight brutaly strikes a player, inflicting Physical damage that is increased by the number of diseases the target is afflicted with. Obliterate removes all diseases from the target when they are struck.
Raise Argent Herald
– The Black Knight raises the argent herald as a mindless ghoul.
Risen Argent Herald
– The Risen Argent Herald claws a player, inflicting Physical damage.
– The Risen Argent Herald leaps behind a random player, inflicting Physical damage.
– When the Risen Argent Herald reaches 30% health remaining or when The Black Knight is killed, he explodes, inflicting Shadow damage to all players within 8 yards.
When the Black Knight is killed, he is risen as a skeleton to continue his fight. He retains Plague Strike, Icy Touch and Obliterate from his living form and gains new abilities.
Phase 3: The Afterlife
– The Black Knight desecrates the ground at a player's location. The desecration inflicts Shadow damage and slows all players within it every second. The ground remains desecrated for 15 sec.
Army of the Dead
– The Black Knight summons an entire legion of Ghouls to fight for him.
– The Black Knight causes one of his ghouls to explode, inflicting Shadow damage to all players within 8 yards.
When the Black Knight's skeleton form is destroyed, he is risen as a ghost for his final stand. As a ghost he loses all of his abilities from his previous forms.
– The Black Knight inflicts Shadowfrost damage to all players and increases their magic damage taken by 5% for 15 sec. This effect stacks up to 100 times.
Marked For Death
– The Black Knight marks a player for death, increasing their magic damage taken by 200% for 10 sec.