The Black Knight
- The Black Knight yells: A waste of flesh.
- The Black Knight yells: I have no need for bones to best you!
- The Black Knight yells: My rotting flesh was just getting in the way!
- The Black Knight yells: No! I must not fail... again...
- The Black Knight yells: This farce ends here!
- The Black Knight says: Did you honestly think an agent of the Lich King would be bested on the field of your pathetic little tournament?
- The Black Knight says: I've come to finish my task.
- The Black Knight says: You spoiled my grand entrance, rat.
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 195 reputation with The Wyrmrest Accord
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Phase 1: The Black Knight
- Death's Respite – The Black Knight stuns a player for 2 sec, inflicting Shadow damage and knocking them back.
- Icy Touch – The Black Knight grips a player in his icy hands, inflicting Frost damage and afflicting them with Frost Fever.
- Frost Fever – The Black Knight's Icy Touch afflicts players with a Frost Fever, inflicting Frost damage every 3 sec. and reducing melee and ranged attack speed by 25% for 15 sec.
- Plague Strike – The Black Knight viciously strikes a player, inflicting Physical damage and plaguing them with Blood Plague.
- Blood Plague – The Black Knight's Plague Strike afflicts players with Blood Plague, inflicing Shadow damage every 2 sec. for 12 sec.
- Obliterate – The Black Knight brutaly strikes a player, inflicting Physical damage that is increased by the number of diseases the target is afflicted with. Obliterate removes all diseases from the target when they are struck.
- Raise Argent Herald – The Black Knight raises the argent herald as a mindless ghoul.
- Risen Argent Herald
- Claw – The Risen Argent Herald claws a player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Leap – The Risen Argent Herald leaps behind a random player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Ghoul Explode – When the Risen Argent Herald reaches 30% health remaining or when The Black Knight is killed, he explodes, inflicting Shadow damage to all players within 8 yards.
Phase 2: The Undead
When the Black Knight is killed, he is risen as a skeleton to continue his fight. He retains Plague Strike, Icy Touch and Obliterate from his living form and gains new abilities.
- Desecration – The Black Knight desecrates the ground at a player's location. The desecration inflicts Shadow damage and slows all players within it every second. The ground remains desecrated for 15 sec.
- Army of the Dead – The Black Knight summons an entire legion of Ghouls to fight for him.
- Ghoul Explode – The Black Knight causes one of his ghouls to explode, inflicting Shadow damage to all players within 8 yards.
Phase 3: The Afterlife
When the Black Knight's skeleton form is destroyed, he is risen as a ghost for his final stand. As a ghost he loses all of his abilities from his previous forms.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.