The Black Knight
- The Black Knight yells: I have no need for bones to best you!
- The Black Knight yells: My rotting flesh was just getting in the way!
- The Black Knight yells: No! I must not fail... again...
- The Black Knight yells: This farce ends here!
- The Black Knight says: Did you honestly think an agent of the Lich King would be bested on the field of your pathetic little tournament?
- The Black Knight says: I've come to finish my task.
- The Black Knight says: You spoiled my grand entrance, rat.
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Phase 1: The Black Knight
- Death's Respite – The Black Knight stuns a player for 2 sec, inflicting Shadow damage and knocking them back.
- Icy Touch – The Black Knight grips a player in his icy hands, inflicting Frost damage and afflicting them with Frost Fever.
- Frost Fever – The Black Knight's Icy Touch afflicts players with a Frost Fever, inflicting Frost damage every 3 sec. and reducing melee and ranged attack speed by 25% for 15 sec.
- Plague Strike – The Black Knight viciously strikes a player, inflicting Physical damage and plaguing them with Blood Plague.
- Blood Plague – The Black Knight's Plague Strike afflicts players with Blood Plague, inflicing Shadow damage every 2 sec. for 12 sec.
- Obliterate – The Black Knight brutaly strikes a player, inflicting Physical damage that is increased by the number of diseases the target is afflicted with. Obliterate removes all diseases from the target when they are struck.
- Raise Argent Herald – The Black Knight raises the argent herald as a mindless ghoul.
- Risen Argent Herald
- Claw – The Risen Argent Herald claws a player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Leap – The Risen Argent Herald leaps behind a random player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Ghoul Explode – When the Risen Argent Herald reaches 30% health remaining or when The Black Knight is killed, he explodes, inflicting Shadow damage to all players within 8 yards.
Phase 2: The Undead
When the Black Knight is killed, he is risen as a skeleton to continue his fight. He retains Plague Strike, Icy Touch and Obliterate from his living form and gains new abilities.
- Desecration – The Black Knight desecrates the ground at a player's location. The desecration inflicts Shadow damage and slows all players within it every second. The ground remains desecrated for 15 sec.
- Army of the Dead – The Black Knight summons an entire legion of Ghouls to fight for him.
- Ghoul Explode – The Black Knight causes one of his ghouls to explode, inflicting Shadow damage to all players within 8 yards.
Phase 3: The Afterlife
When the Black Knight's skeleton form is destroyed, he is risen as a ghost for his final stand. As a ghost he loses all of his abilities from his previous forms.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.