Trade Prince Gallywix <Leader of the Bilgewater Cartel>
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: I can't help but think that if it weren't for the meddling of <name> back on Kezan, we'd all be safe and sound in Azshara by now.
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: I see great profit possibility on the horizon. All of Bilgewater Port's assets are about to flow to me.
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: I want you all to listen good... anyone who's not with me can start looking for a new job!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: I'm gonna crush you! I'm the Trade Prince! Me! I gotta plan that's gonna get me off of this island and make me the king of Azshara!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: I've got my eye on you, <name>. Let's just say that only one of us will be leaving this island, and that goblin's name begins with Trade Prince!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: It doesn't matter that Mount Kajaro has blown. All that matters is that I stay on top!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: Never fear, Trade Prince Gallywix is here. We'll be on our way to our new home in Azshara before you know it! Despite the bumbling interference of <name>.
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: No worries, everyone. This is just a short pit stop on our way to our new home.
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: Nobody panic! I'll see to it we get off of this deplorable island. You'll see... I've got it all planned out!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: Ready my yacht! We ride with the tide and only the most wealthy and fit will be welcome to come with us!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: We shall sail for distant Azshara. There, I will forge a new trade empire. One that will crush the Steamwheedle Cartel! And I shall carve my likeness upon that distant land's mountains. All will pay tribute to me!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: You brutes make sure that my number one executive doesn't get anywhere near the villa.
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: You mooks be on the lookout for any looters. Treat them with extreme prejudice!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: You think you're such a bigshot, saving everyone and making friends with these orc savages?!
- Trade Prince Gallywix yells: You thought to take my place on Kezan, <name>? You reach too far! I made you what you were... were being the operative word. You're nothing now. Nothing!
- Trade Prince Gallywix says: Hello there, <name>. So nice of you to rescue me. No hard feelings, right?
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.