Eadric the Pure <Grand Champion of the Argent Crusade>
- Eadric the Pure yells: Hammer of the Righteous!
- Eadric the Pure yells: I yield! I submit. Excellent work. May I run away now?
- Eadric the Pure yells: Prepare yourselves!
- Eadric the Pure says: Are you up to the challenge? I will not hold back.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Vengeance – Eadric the Pure's melee attacks have a chance to cause his next melee swing to be a critical strike.
- Radiance – Eadric the Pure becomes suffused with light, causing all players who look upon him to suffer Holy damage and wander blindly for 2 sec. If the player is not facing Eadric, the radiance has no effect.
- Hammer of Justice – Eadric the Pure stuns a player, rendering them vulnerable to Hammer of the Righteous and unable to move or attack for 6 sec.
- Hammer of the Righteous – Eadric the Pure hurls a hammer at a player, inflicting Holy damage. If the target is not affected by Hammer of Justice, this Hammer may be caught and thrown back at Eadric.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.