Colosos <Grand Champion of the Exodar>
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Players face three randomly selected champions of the Alliance in a battle of joust. Each player must equip an Argent Lance and mount an Argent Battleworg to engage the champions.
- Argent Battleworg
- Thrust – Players thrust their lance forward, inflicting Physical damage to their target.
- Shield-Breaker – Players hurl their lance across the battlefield, inflicting Physical damage to their target and removing one stack of Defend from them.
- Charge – Players charge forward, inflicting Physical damage and removing one stack of Defend from their target.
- Defend – Players protect themselves, reducing damage taken by 30%. Enemy strikes from Shield-Breaker or Charge remove one stack of Defend. This effect stacks up to 3 times.
- Trample – Players can trample champions that have been knocked from their mount by riding over them. Trampling an enemy stuns them for 15 seconds, preventing them from obtaining a new mount.
- The Champions – The three randomly selected champions face players on their Argent Warhorses, using the same abilities as the Argent Battleworg.
Once all of the champions have been defeated in joust, players must face them in melee.
- Marshal Jacob Alerius
- Intercept – Marshal Jacob Alerius charges a player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Bladestorm – Marshal Jacob Alerius attacks all players within 5 yards, inflicting Physical damage every second for 6 sec.
- Mortal Strike – Marshal Jacob Alerius mortally wounds a player, inflicting Physical damage and reducing the effectiveness of any healing they receive by 50% for 5 sec.
- Rolling Throw – Marshal Jacob Alerius throws a player backwards.
- Ambrose Boltspark
- Fireball – Ambrose Boltspark hurls a ball of flames at a player, inflicting Fire damage.
- Polymorph – Ambrose Boltspark transforms a player into a sheep, forcing them to wander aimlessly for 2 sec., unable to act. Any damage taken will transform the target back into its normal form.
- Blast Wave – Ambrose Boltspark unleashes a wave of flame, inflicting Fire damage to all players within 10 yards and reducing their movement speed for 4 sec.
- Haste – Ambrose Boltspark increases the attack and casting speed of an ally by 100% for 10 sec.
- Healing Wave – Colosos calls upon Nature magic to heal an ally.
- Chain Lightning – Colosos strikes a player with lightning that arcs to another nearby player. The spell affects up to 3 targets, inflicting greater Nature damage to each successive target.
- Earth Shield – Colosos protects an ally with an earthen shield, causing melee attacks to heal the shielded target. This effect can only occur once every few seconds. Earth Shield has 10 charges and lasts for 2 min.
- Hex of Mending – Colosos places a hex on a player, causing all direct heals they receive to heal their enemies within 30 yards.
- Jaelyne Evensong
- Shoot – Jaelyne Evensong shoots a player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Multi-Shot – Jaelyne Evensong fires a volley of missiles at a player and their nearby allies, striking up to 3 targets, inflicting Physical damage.
- Lightning Arrows – Jaelyne Evensong calls forth lightning which strikes his arrows, causing them to inflict additional Nature damage. Lightning Arrows has 5 charges and lasts for 20 sec.
- Disengage – Jaelyne Evensong attempts to disengage from players, leaping backwards.
- Lana Stouthammer
- Deadly Poison – Lana Stouthammer coats her weapons in deadly poison, causing her melee attacks to inflict Nature damage and additional Nature damage every 3 sec. for 12 sec. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
- Fan of Knives – Lana Stouthammer throws a fan of knives, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 8 yards.
- Poison Bottle – Lana Stouthammer throws a bottle of poison at a random player's location. The poison persists on the ground for 20 sec and inflicts Nature damage to anyone within 5 yards.
- Eviscerate – Lana Stouthammer eviscerates a player, inflicting Physical damage.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.