- Magistrate Solomon says: And right when we finally finished building that damned bridge! What hope is there, <name>?
- Magistrate Solomon says: And right when we finally finished building that damned bridge! What hope is there, Headcráb?
- Magistrate Solomon says: Keeshan's alive? I thought he died.
- Magistrate Solomon says: We're finished! I might as well call for an evacuation now and clear out Lakeshire before the orcs march.
- Magistrate Solomon says: What hope, colonel? What could possibly save us from the impending assault?
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.