- Wizzlecrank's Shredder says: Alright, alright! I think I can figure out how to operate this thing...
- Wizzlecrank's Shredder says: Arrrgh! This isn't right!
- Wizzlecrank's Shredder says: Come on, don't break down on me now!
- Wizzlecrank's Shredder says: Hm... I don't think this blinking red light is a good thing...
- Wizzlecrank's Shredder says: Looks like we're out of the woods, eh? Wonder what this does...
- Wizzlecrank's Shredder says: Okay, I think I've got it, now. Follow me, <name>!
- Wizzlecrank's Shredder says: That was a close one! Well, let's get going, we're almost there.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.