- Mimiron yells: Behold the VX-001 Anti-personnel Assault Cannon! You might want to take cover.
- Mimiron yells: Gaze upon its magnificence! Bask in its glorious, um, glory! I present you with... V-07-TR-0N!
- Mimiron yells: Isn't it beautiful? I call it the magnificent aerial command unit!
- Mimiron yells: It would appear that I've made a slight miscalculation. I allowed my mind to be corrupted by the fiend in the prison, overriding my primary directive. All systems seem to be functional now. Clear.
- Mimiron yells: Now, why would you go and do something like that? Didn't you see the sign that said, "DO NOT PUSH THIS BUTTON!"? How will we finish testing with the self-destruct mechanism active?
- Mimiron yells: Preliminary testing phase complete. Now comes the true test!
- Mimiron yells: Thank you, friends! Your efforts have yielded some fantastic data! Now, where did I put-- oh, there it is.
- Mimiron yells: We haven't much time, friends! You're going to help me test out my latest and greatest creation. Now, before you change your minds, remember that you kind of owe it to me after the mess you made with the XT-002.
- Mimiron yells: WONDERFUL! Positively marvelous results! Hull integrity at 98.9 percent! Barely a dent! Moving right along.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.