- Brann Bronzebeard yells: I know just the place. Will you be all right?
- Brann Bronzebeard yells: We did it, lads! We got here before Algalon's arrival. Maybe we can rig the systems to interfere with his analysis--
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Blast it, lads. Looks like we've got a fight ahead of us.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Four watchers? Sigils? Could ye be a little less cryptic, confounded machine?
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Hear that, lads? It's only the end of the world! Well, what are ye waiting for, ye rusty machine? Initiate Reply-code Alpha. All is well! Pints are on me!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: How do we get the sigils from them, then? Just walk up to them and ask them nicely?
- Brann Bronzebeard says: I'll head back to the Archivum and see if I can jam his signal. I might be able to buy us some time while you take care of him.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: I'll show ye access, ye wretched machine. Here it is again: Norgannon's key!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: I've dreamed of roaming the halls of the titans for years. I never thought I'd be pitted against their creations.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Just in time. Let's see this thing off, then.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Looks just like all the other titan archives me lads have found... only older... and bigger.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: New orders! Unlock the entry to the Celestial Planetarium.
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Now, this is what we call a nice find!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Planetary re-origination? Speak plainly, ye blasted machine!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Prime Designate? Where have I 'eard that before? By my grandfather's beard, Loken is Azeroth's Prime Designate. Loken's death triggered this!
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Wait a second: this doesn't look right! Next to this blinking light... what's this Algalon signal?
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Well, what's this Algalon going to be looking for with his diagnostics? What are our chances?
- Brann Bronzebeard says: Well? Who's on the listening side of the signal? What's going to happen?
- Brann Bronzebeard says: You're going to tell us how to... "un-compromise" the sigils, aren't you?
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.