Algalon the Observer
- Algalon the Observer yells: Behold the tools of creation!
- Algalon the Observer yells: Do not worry about my fate, Bronzen. If the signal is not transmitted in time, re-origination will proceed regardless. Save... your world...
- Algalon the Observer yells: I have seen worlds bathed in the Makers' flames, their denizens fading without as much as a whimper. Entire planetary systems born and razed in the time that it takes your mortal hearts to beat once. Yet all throughout, my own heart devoid of emotion... of empathy. I. Have. Felt. Nothing. A million-million lives wasted. Had they all held within them your tenacity? Had they all loved life as you do?
- Algalon the Observer yells: I lack the strength to transmit the signal. You must... hurry... find a place of power... close to the skies.
- Algalon the Observer yells: I've rearranged the reply code - your planet will be spared. I cannot be certain of my own calculations anymore.
- Algalon the Observer yells: Perhaps it is your imperfections... that which grants you free will... that allows you to persevere against all cosmically calculated odds. You prevail where the Titan's own perfect creations have failed.
- Algalon the Observer yells: See your world through my eyes: A universe so vast as to be immeasurable - incomprehensible even to your greatest minds.
- Algalon the Observer yells: The stars come to my aid!
- Algalon the Observer yells: Witness the fury of the cosmos!
- Algalon the Observer yells: Your actions are illogical. All possible results for this encounter have been calculated. The Pantheon will receive the Observer's message regardless of outcome.
- Algalon the Observer says: It is in the universe's best interest to re-originate this planet should my analysis find systemic corruption. Do not interfere.
- Algalon the Observer says: Stand back, mortals. I'm not here to fight you.
- Algalon the Observer says: Translocation complete. Commencing planetary analysis of Azeroth.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.