Gurgthock <Fight Promoter>
- Gurgthock yells: <name> has defeated Yg... Yggg-really big worm!
- Gurgthock yells: <name> is victorious once more!
- Gurgthock yells: And with AUTHORITY, <name> dominates the magnataur lord! Stinkbeard's clan is gonna miss him back home in the Dragonblight!
- Gurgthock yells: Do you feel that folks? The air is crackling with energy! That can only mean one thing...
- Gurgthock yells: From the Savage Ledge of Icecrown, Vladof the Butcher and his mammoth, Enormos! There ain't gonna be a thing left of our challengers, folks! Prepare for a downpour of blood, guts and tears!
- Gurgthock yells: Hailing from the distant mountains of Alterac, one of the fiercest competitors this arena has ever seen: KORRAK THE BLOODRAGER!!!
- Gurgthock yells: Here we are once again, ladies and gentlemen. The epic struggle between life and death in the Amphitheater of Anguish! For this round we have <name> versus the hulking jormungar, Yg... Yggd? Yggdoze? Who comes up with these names?! <name> versus big worm!
- Gurgthock yells: I DON'T BELIEVE IT! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION OF ANGUISH!!! Vladof the Butcher has been defeated by a ragtag crew of nobodies! Incredible finish!
- Gurgthock yells: The battle is about to begin! Am I reading this card right? It... It's the nefarious magnataur lord, STINKBEARD! Yes, folks, STINKBEARD! <name> doesn't stand a chance!
- Gurgthock yells: This battle must be seen to be believed! Once a mild-mannered tuskarr fisherman, our next fighter turned to the life of a soulless mercenary when his entire family was wiped out by a vicious pack of lion seals and ill-tempered penguins! Now he's just in it for the gold! Ladies and gentlemen, ORINOKO TUSKBREAKER!!
- Gurgthock says: Prepare to make your stand, <name>! Get in the Amphitheater and stand ready! Remember, you and your opponent must stay in the arena at all times or you will be disqualified!
- Gurgthock says: The champion of the Winterax trolls has challenged you, <name>! I hope you're ready!
- Gurgthock says: The grand Amphitheater of Anguish awaits, <name>. Remember, once a battle starts you have to stay in the arena. WIN OR DIE!
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.