Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Optic Link – Moragg channels a beam of dark energy at a player, inflicting Shadow damage over 12 sec. This damage is dealt slowly at first, and builds up as the channel reaches its full duration.
- Corrosive Saliva – Moragg licks a player, covering them in saliva that eats away 5% of their armor per application. This effect stacks up to 20 times and lasts for 1 min.
- Ray of Pain – Moragg periodically fires a ray at a random player, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Ray of Pain – Moragg periodically fires a ray at a random player, inflicting Shadow damage and reducing their healing received by 15% for 5 sec.
- Ray of Suffering – Moragg periodically fires a ray at a random player, inflicting Shadow damage every second for 5 sec.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.