Add to list...View in 3DLinks
Erekem yells: Free to--mm--fly now. Ra-aak... Not find us--ekh-ekh! Escape!
Erekem yells: Kekeke!
Erekem yells: My---raaak--favorite! Awk awk awk! Raa-kaa!
Erekem yells: Nasty little...A-ak, kaw! Kill! Yes, kill you!
Erekem yells: No--kaw, kaw--flee...
Erekem yells: Not--caww--get in way of--rrak-rrak--flee!
Erekem yells: Only strong--ka-raaak-survive!
Erekem yells: Precious life--ra-aak--wasted!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Erekem protects an ally with an earthen shield, causing melee attacks to heal them. The shield lasts until 20 charges are consumed or 2 min.
– Erekem infuses a wounded ally with healing energy that spreads to another nearby ally. The spell affects up to 3 targets.
– Erekem increases melee, ranged, and spell casting speed by 35% for all of his allies. This effect lasts 20 sec.
– Erekem blasts a player with lightning, inflicting Nature damage.
– Erekem breaks all of his allies within 0 yards out of snares, crowd-control and stun effects.
– Two Erekem Guards accompany Erekem.
– Erekem Guards screech, reducing the movement speed and attack power of all players within 0 yards for 6 sec.
– Erekem Guards wound a player, inflicting Physical damage every 5 sec. for 15 sec. This effect is removed by any healing effect.
– Erekem Guards strike a player, inflicting Physical damage.
If both of Erekem's Guards are killed, he becomes enraged and attacks players with new abilities
– Erekem attacks a player with both weapons, inflicting Physical damage. In addition, the next 2 sources of Nature damage dealt to the target are increased by 20% for 12 sec.
– Erekem's melee attacks have a 35% chance to strike 2 additional times, increasing his attack power for 1.50 sec.
– Erekem shocks a player with concussive force, inflicting Nature damage and interrupting their spell casting for 2 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.