Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
Zuramat the Obliterator
Zuramat the Obliterator yells: Disperse.
Zuramat the Obliterator yells: Eradicate.
Zuramat the Obliterator yells: Gaze... into the void.
Zuramat the Obliterator yells: I am... renewed.
Zuramat the Obliterator yells: Know... my... pain.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Summon Void Sentry
– Zuramat the Obliterator summons a Void Sentry.
– Void Sentries are shifted into the void and are invisible to players who are not also shifted into the void.
Shadow Bolt Volley
– Void Sentries hurl bolts of dark magic at all players, inflicting Shadow damage.
– Zuramat the Obliterator violently shifts a player into the void, inflicting Shadow damage every second for 5 sec. At the end of this effect, the player is fully shifted into the void and is able to see hidden Void Sentries.
– The void inflicts Shadow damage every second for 15 sec., allowing players to see Void Sentries.
Shroud of Darkness
– Zuramat the Obliterator shrouds himself in darkness, causing attacks against him to reduce healing received by the attacker for 10 sec. This effect stacks up to $54525U times.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.