Zuramat the Obliterator
- Zuramat the Obliterator yells: Disperse.
- Zuramat the Obliterator yells: Eradicate.
- Zuramat the Obliterator yells: Gaze... into the void.
- Zuramat the Obliterator yells: I am... renewed.
- Zuramat the Obliterator yells: Know... my... pain.
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Tushui Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Void Shift – Zuramat the Obliterator violently shifts a player into the void, inflicting Shadow damage every second for 5 sec. At the end of this effect, the player is fully shifted into the void and is able to see hidden Void Sentries.
- Void Shifted – The void inflicts Shadow damage every second for 15 sec., allowing players to see Void Sentries.
- Shroud of Darkness – Zuramat the Obliterator shrouds himself in darkness, causing attacks against him to reduce healing received by the attacker for 10 sec. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.