Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Phase 1: The Colossus
- Mighty Blow – Drakkari Colossus smashes a player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Mortal Strikes – Drakkari Colossus' melee attacks have a chance to wound a player, reducing the effectiveness of any healing they receive by 50% for 3 sec.
- Emerge – When Drakkari Colossus reaches 50% remaining health and when he is defeated, the Drakkari Elemental emerges from his body, rendering the Drakkari Colossus inactive.
Phase 2: The Elemental
- Mojo Volley – Drakkari Elemental fires a volley of mojo at 2 random players, inflicting Nature damage.
- Surge – Drakkari Elemental surges forward, drenching players in mojo. Players drenched in mojo take Nature damage and additional Nature damage every 3 second for 45 sec.
- Merge – When Drakkari Elemental reaches 50% remaining health, it merges back into the Drakkari Colossus.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.