Valok the Righteous
- Valok the Righteous says: <name>, I'd recognize those face tentacles anywhere... What... What have they done to you, <name>?
- Valok the Righteous says: <name>?
- Valok the Righteous says: Come to finish the job, have you?
- Valok the Righteous says: Do it, <name>! Put me out of my misery!
- Valok the Righteous says: Listen to me, <name>. You must fight against the Lich King's control. He is a monster that wants to see this world - our world - in ruin. Don't let him use you to accomplish his goals. You were once a hero and you can be again. Fight, damn you! Fight his control!
- Valok the Righteous says: There... There's no more time for me. I'm done for. Finish me off, <name>. Do it or they'll kill us both. <name>... Remember Argus. Don't let that happen to this world.
- Valok the Righteous says: Think, <name>. Think back. Try and remember the proud mountains of Argus, where you were born. Remember the splendor of life, sister. You were a champion of the draenei once! This isn't you.
- Valok the Righteous says: You don't remember me, do you? Blasted Scourge... They've tried to drain you of everything that made you a righteous force of reckoning. Every last ounce of good... Everything that made you a draenei!
- Valok the Righteous says: You'll look me in the eyes when...