- Loken yells: Come closer. I will make it quick.
- Loken yells: I have witnessed the rise and fall of empires... the birth and extinction of entire species... Over countless millennia the foolishness of mortals has remained the only constant. Your presence here confirms this.
- Loken yells: I... am... FOREVER!
- Loken yells: My death... heralds the end of this world.
- Loken yells: My master has shown me the future, and you have no place in it. Azeroth will be reborn in darkness. Yogg-Saron shall be released! The Pantheon shall fall!
- Loken yells: Only mortal...
- Loken yells: What hope is there for you? None!
- Loken yells: What little time you had, you wasted!
- Loken yells: You cannot hide from fate!
- Loken yells: You cross the precipice of oblivion!
- Loken yells: You stare blindly into the abyss!
- Loken yells: Your flesh cannot hold out for long.
- Loken yells: Your ignorance is profound. Can you not see where this path leads?
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 325 reputation with The Wyrmrest Accord
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Pulsing Shockwave – Loken shocks all players every 2 sec., inflicting Nature damage that is increased the greater the distance from Loken. In addition, all players take 25% increased damage from Nature effects.
- Lightning Nova – Loken emit a pulse of energy that inflicts Nature damage to players within 20 yards.
- Arc Lightning – Loken shocks a player, instantly inflicting Nature damage and causing them to shock nearby allies, inflicting Nature damage to them.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.