Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Leech Poison – Hadronox poisons all players within 25 yards for 10 sec, draining their health every second, transfering it to himself. If any player dies while afflicted, Hadronox will be healed for 10% of his maximum health.
- Acid Cloud – Hadronox sprays acid at a player's location, creating a cloud that inflicts Nature damage every second to all players inside of it. Acid Cloud lasts for 1.5 min.
- Web Grab – Hadronox shoots out a sticky web, inflicting Physical damage to all players witihin 60 yards, pulling them towards him.
- Pierce Armor – Hadronox pierces a player, reducing their armor by 50% for the remainder of the fight.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.