- General Bjarngrim yells: Bolvin umyol marnjar.
- General Bjarngrim yells: Defend yourself, for all the good it will do!
- General Bjarngrim yells: Flesh... is... weak!
- General Bjarngrim yells: Give me your worst!
- General Bjarngrim yells: GRAAAAAH! Behold the fury of iron and steel!
- General Bjarngrim yells: How can it be...? Flesh is not... stronger!
- General Bjarngrim yells: I am the greatest of my father's sons! Your end has come!
- General Bjarngrim yells: So ends your curse.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Charge Up – While General Bjarngrim is out of combat, he will periodically channel electrical energy, granting himself and any allies he comes within 0 yards of the Temporary Electrical Charge Effect.
General Bjarngrim will remain charged until he returns to the location where he cast Charge Up.
- Temporary Electrical Charge – A strong electrical charge increases size and all damage done by 30% to allies within 0 yards of General Bjarngrim.
- Mortal Strike – General Bjarngrim inflicts Physical damage to a player, leaving them wounded, reducing the effectiveness of any healing recieved by 50% for 5 sec.
- Slam – General Bjarngrim slams a player, causing Physical damage.
- Pummel – General Bjarngrim pummels a player, inflicting Physical damage and interrupting their spell casting for 4 sec.
- Battle Aura – General Bjarngrim increases his attack speed and the attack speed of all allies within 0 yards by 25%.
- Whirlwind – General Bjarngrim attacks all players within 0 yards in a whirlwind of steel that lasts 8 sec and inflicts Physical damage on each spin.
- Cleave – General Bjarngrim cleaves a player inflicting Physical damage to them and their nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
- Intercept – General Bjarngrim charges a player, inflicting Physical damage and stunning them for 3 sec.
- Berserker Aura – General Bjarngrim increases his damage done and the damage done by his allies within 0 yards by 25%.
- Ironform – General Bjarngrim become immune to Bleed, Poison and Disease effects. In addition, he increases his armor by 20% for 8 sec.
- Knock Away – General Bjarngrim knocks all players within 0 yards away, inflicting Physical damage to them.
- Spell Reflection – General Bjarngrim reflects the next magic spell that he is hit with back at its caster.
- Defensive Aura – General Bjarngrim decreases his damage taken and the damage taken by his allies within 0 yards by 25%.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.