View in 3DView in 3D
Sjonnir The Ironshaper
Sjonnir The Ironshaper yells: Folvynn buul hrom onn!
Sjonnir The Ironshaper yells: Loken will not rest... until the forge is retaken! You change... nothing!
Sjonnir The Ironshaper yells: Soft, vulnerable shells. Brief fragile lives. You cannot escape the curse of flesh!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Sjonnir the Ironshaper strikes a player with a lightning bolt that arcs to another nearby player. The spell affects up to 3 targets, inflicting greater Nature damage to each successive target.
– Sjonnir the Ironshaper surrounds himself with 10 balls of lightning that have 50% chance of striking melee or ranged attackers with Nature damage. Each time the lightning shield strikes, a ball of lightning dissipates. Thus, the shield expires after 10 min. or after it has struck 10 times.
– Sjonnir the Ironshaper afflicts a player with a static charge that periodically zaps its nearby allies and enemies for Nature damage. This effect lasts until cancelled.
– Sjonnir the Ironshaper inflicts Nature damage to all players within 0 yards and increases the Nature damage they take by 10% for 15 sec.
– When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 20% health remaining, he goes into a frenzy. Frenzy increases attack speed by 50% and Physical damage done by 100%.
Forged Iron Dwarf
– When engaged, Sjonnir the Ironshaper begins to summon Forged Iron Dwarf from the nearby forges.
– Forged Iron Dwarves inflict Nature to a player every second for 5 sec.
Forged Iron Trogg
– When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 75% health remaining, he begins to summon Forged Iron Troggs from the nearby forges.
– Forged Iron Troggs shock a player, inflicting Nature damage.
– When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 50% health remaining, he begins to summon Malformed Ooze from the nearby forges.
– When Sjonnir the Ironshaper reaches 25% health remaining, he begins to summon Earthen Dwarves from the nearby forges.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.