- Krystallus yells: Break.... you....
- Krystallus yells: Crush....
- Krystallus yells: Uuuuhhhhhhhhhh......
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Ground Slam – Krystallus stomps the ground, knocking all players back and reducing their movement speed by 20% every second. After 5 sec, players are turned to stone, stunning them until they are Shattered.
- Shatter – Krystallus shatters all players turned to stone, inflicting Physical damage to their allies based on proximity.
- Boulder Toss – Krystallus hurls a boulder at a player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Stomp – Krystallus inflicts Physical damage to all players within 25 yards.
- Ground Spike – Krystallus summons stone spikes that erupt from below a player, inflicting 7215 to 8385 Nature damage.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.